What should I use to draw on my shoes?
Markers are one of the easiest permanent tools to draw on shoes with. Ensure you choose alcohol based markers over water based because the ink dries much faster. Water based pens take time to dry on just paper, so imagine how long they might take with fabric. But that’s not the only quality.
How do you draw a high heel?
How to draw a high heel shoe
- Mark off the width and height of the picture.
- Draw the shape of the bowl.
- Define with lines the places for the upper part and heel of the shoe.
- Sketch the heel and sole.
- Pay attention to the shapes of the heel and toe box.
- Draw a smooth line to make the toe box more attractive.