- 1 Where can I sell my Air Jordans?
- 2 Can you sell used Jordans?
- 3 Do pawn shops buy Jordans?
- 4 What Jordans are worth money?
- 5 Can I sell used shoes on StockX?
- 6 Does Kixify sell fake shoes?
- 7 What can I buy cheap and sell high?
- 8 Is reselling sneakers profitable?
- 9 Is reselling shoes illegal?
- 10 Where can I sell my rare Jordans?
- 11 Where can I sell high end shoes?
- 12 How much are 1985 Jordans worth?
- 13 What’s the rarest Jordan shoe?
- 14 Do Jordans increase in value?
Where can I sell my Air Jordans?
The Best Sneaker Reselling Sites
- Crepe City.
- Sole Exchange.
- Kick Game.
- Nike Jordan 1 Retro High Off-White.
- Nike Jordan 1 Retro High Travis Scott.
Can you sell used Jordans?
There are many ways to resell your shoes. You can flip them hand-to-hand to people you know, drop them off at big consignment retailers such as Flight Club or Stadium Goods, list them on eBay, or sell them through websites such as StockX and apps like GOAT.
Do pawn shops buy Jordans?
That’s a big mistake, as some designer sneakers like Nike Jordans can fetch great prices at the pawn shop. Even if you can only get about a third of their sale price by pawning them, that’s still $40 to $60 in your pocket. For some of the rare versions of the popular sneaker, you might even get $100 or more.
What Jordans are worth money?
The 10 Most Expensive Jordans Sneakers in History
- Air Jordan 2 OG – $31,000.
- Air Jordan 1 (Black and Gold) – $25,000.
- Air Jordan 1 (1985 ASG) – $21,780.
- Air Jordon 10 OVO.
- Air Jordan 11 Blackout – $11,267.
- Air Jordan V (SE) – $10,000.
- Air Jordan VI – $7,200.
- Jordan III OG – $4,500.
Can I sell used shoes on StockX?
StockX will accept shoes that are laced up already, provided they don’t show any signs of wear. Some acceptable flaws are minor discolorations that are entirely uncontrollable. This is particularly acceptable if the deadstock sneakers are over five years old, and signs of aging are to be expected.
Does Kixify sell fake shoes?
To combat scammers, Kixify have introduced ‘Select’, which guarantees your kicks are legit – similar to initiatives from StockX and GOAT. Products purchased from Select are acquired directly from the platform’s inventory, with an in-house team making sure the product checks out first hand.
What can I buy cheap and sell high?
Categories of Products You Can Buy Cheap and Sell High
- Amazon Device Accessories.
- Amazon Kindle (used)
- Baby Products (excluding apparel) *
- Camera & Photo.
- Cell Phones.
- Collectibles (Books)
Is reselling sneakers profitable?
Compared to some other ways of making money online, the sneaker resale market is very profitable and valued at around $1 billion. While only 4% of shoes and sneakers are purchased upon release for resale, the market benefits from side hustlers and entrepreneurs who operate in different channels.
Is reselling shoes illegal?
Hello, it is not illegal to resell shoes. After you buy the goods in the store, you can choose by yourself. The manufacturer has almost no control over the product. If you want to develop this business smoothly, you still need to overcome many obstacles, such as product refunds, trademarks, and sales tax issues.
Where can I sell my rare Jordans?
StockX and Stadium Goods are two of the top online marketplaces for reselling sneakers. We consulted StockX and Stadium Goods to find the most expensive Air Jordan sneakers that the companies have ever sold.
Where can I sell high end shoes?
Here are some of the best local places to sell shoes for cash.
- Letgo. Letgo is a free app that lets you sell your used shoes and other items to people in your area.
- OfferUp. This is another Craigslist-like app you can use to sell shoes for cash.
How much are 1985 Jordans worth?
Michael Jordan’s signature 1985 Air Jordan shoes sell for record-breaking price of $560,000. A pair of Michael Jordan’s game-worn shoes from 1985 sold for more than three times the estimated auction price on Sunday, breaking the world auction record for sneakers, according to Sotheby’s.
What’s the rarest Jordan shoe?
The Nike Air Jordan 1 High sneakers, described as the “rarest of the rare”, were used by the Chicago Bulls star in an exhibition game in 1985. In total, Christies sold nine pairs of Jordan’s shoes to celebrate his 14-year career with the team. There is a big market for rare trainers and collectors can pay high prices.
Do Jordans increase in value?
“More than 80 percent of the Jordans in our marketplace have increased in value over the last year, a dozen models have appreciated more than $500, more than a hundred have at least doubled in resale value, and the average top-selling Jordan has seen it’s resale price rise 27 percent.”