How do you tie your shoes in the cool way?
5 Creative Ways To Lace Your Shoes
- Lattice Lacing. This is one of my favorite techniques, and I think it gives you a little more wiggle room around the ankle and top of the foot.
- Double X Lacing.
- Loop Back Lacing.
- Double X Line.
- Bar Lacing.
How do you lace sneakers without ties?
How to Lace No Tie Laces
- U- Lace works best on 3-piece construction sneakers (such as Puma’s, Adidas, Vans Sky-Hi, Converse Chuck Taylors, and many others).
- Push tip of the U- Lace through eyelet; closed end first.
- From inside the sneaker; pull the aglet through.
- Align aglet so open end (fingernail) points toward toe.
Do you lace shoes over or under?
Over – Under Lacing Start off the same as you would when making a cross lace, but instead of going up to the next set of eyelets and over the top, go under. After that, go over the top up to the next set of eyelets and keep alternating in this pattern until you get to the top.
How can I make my shoes tighter?
How to tighten trainers and dress shoes
- Wear thicker or an additional pair of socks. Thick socks will add extra bulk to your feet and provide a tighter fit inside your shoe.
- Use a padded heel grip.
- Use a padded toe cushion.
How do you lace Adidas?
STRAIGHT LACING Start with an equal amount of lace on each side of the bottom eyelet. Take the left lace up the inside of the shoe through the second eyelet, then straight across. Take the right lace up the inside of the shoe through the third eyelet, then straight across.
What are speed laces?
Speed laces replace your shoes’ shoelaces. Instead of being a lace that you tighten and tie each time you put the shoe on, the speed laces keep the shoe snug on your foot while enabling you to set them at the exact tightness you are looking for, every single time.
What is the loop on the tongue of a shoe for?
There’s usually a loop on the tongue for your laces to prevent that, but it often doesn’t work. The solution is to loop the laces backwards. As YouTube user Jared Ning shows, you would normally put your laces through one side and out the other, and then put it through the eyelet on the other side.