- 1 Where is the best place to sell used sneakers?
- 2 Where can I sell used shoes near me?
- 3 Is it legal to resell sneakers?
- 4 Where can I sell old shoes?
- 5 Does Plato’s Closet buy shoes?
- 6 How much does Platos Closet pay for shoes?
- 7 Can I sell used shoes on StockX?
- 8 Is reselling sneakers profitable?
- 9 Can you sell Nike shoes on Amazon?
- 10 What sneakers should I buy to resell?
- 11 Is it better to sell on goat or StockX?
Where is the best place to sell used sneakers?
Where to Sell Shoes Online for Cash
- eBay. Given its popularity and worldwide user base, eBay is a great place to sell shoes and other clothes online.
- GOAT. GOAT is a sneaker -focused shoe resale website.
- StockX. StockX is a selling site that focuses on sneakers and streetwear.
Where can I sell used shoes near me?
Where Can I Sell My Shoes for (Instant) Cash Near Me?
- VarageSale. VarageSale is an app that you can use to buy and sell stuff in your local area.
- LetGo. Looking to sell your shoes locally?
- 15. Facebook Marketplace.
- Buffalo Exchange.
Is it legal to resell sneakers?
No, reselling shows is perfectly legal. You can bump/lower the price as much as you want and you will be safe. Just make sure that the shoes you are selling are authentic; you don’t want to go through the extra trouble with the buyer.
Where can I sell old shoes?
Best Places to Sell Used Shoes for Cash
- 1.1 Craigslist.
- 1.2 eBay.
- 1.3 Kixify.
- 1.4 Plato’s.
- 1.5 Poshmark.
- 1.6 Tradesy.
- 1.7 buyMYheels.
- 1.8 Dealo.
Does Plato’s Closet buy shoes?
We buy gently used teen and young adult clothes, shoes and accessories that are in good condition — no stains. We buy every day and will pay you cash on the spot, no appointment needed!
How much does Platos Closet pay for shoes?
Short Answer: Plato’s Closet pays anywhere from about $5 to $60 or more for like-new shoes. Prices vary based on the brand, style, condition, and demand. Average price ranges for a few popular shoe brands are as follows: $13 to $60 for Jordans, $5 to $20 for UGGs, and $8 to $20 for Hunter boots.
Can I sell used shoes on StockX?
StockX will accept shoes that are laced up already, provided they don’t show any signs of wear. Some acceptable flaws are minor discolorations that are entirely uncontrollable. This is particularly acceptable if the deadstock sneakers are over five years old, and signs of aging are to be expected.
Is reselling sneakers profitable?
Compared to some other ways of making money online, the sneaker resale market is very profitable and valued at around $1 billion. While only 4% of shoes and sneakers are purchased upon release for resale, the market benefits from side hustlers and entrepreneurs who operate in different channels.
Can you sell Nike shoes on Amazon?
So, Amazon just allowed me to continue selling Nike. I also hit Maximum Approval. That is an internal Amazon term, meaning that you ‘re automatically approved to sell most brands on Amazon.
What sneakers should I buy to resell?
The Best Sneaker Reselling Sites
- Crepe City.
- Sole Exchange.
- Kick Game.
- Nike Jordan 1 Retro High Off-White.
- Nike Jordan 1 Retro High Travis Scott.
Is it better to sell on goat or StockX?
Quick answer. It is better to sell on Goat than StockX because of the lower seller fees, faster shipping and less competition.